Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just a Lot of Stuff!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

Today there isn't a 39 Clues class, and I am sad. :( There will be no hanging with Nana and Papa tonight either. :(

It's Spring Break for my mom and dad's work, so we're going to hang out, which is fun too, I don't get to see my dad very much. :)

My Spring Break for school doesn't start until next week, so mostly all my friends are off school, but there probably sleeping at this very moment anyway. lol :)

I want to read the third 39 Clues book again, I have to read it for the 39 Clues class anyway, so I might as well start it now. When I get it from he library of course, it's in transit right now.

I can't wait for the 11th book of the 39 Clues series to come out April 5th!!!! It's going to be awesome!

I got my hair cut on Sat. It's a little shorter, and I now have bangs. :)

Yesterday we went and looked at a house we might buy. I don't want to move, we haven't even been in this house for a year yet. But the rent here is a lot of money, and the house we're probably going to buy isn't that much. It'll be great, no matter where we go, we'll still be together!

Well, I hope eveyone's have a great week!
<{{{><

No comments:

Post a Comment