I wrote a paper so a online class I'm doing, on the REAL Pirates of the Caribbean. And we had to do it on a REAL pirate. I chose Grace O' Malley. She was known as the Pirate Queen.
Here are some facts about Grace O' Malley:
1. Another name for her is: Grania.
2. She was known as the Pirate Queen.
3. She cut off most of her hair, so she could go on a ship with her father.
4. Her father was a Chieftain.
5. She owned all the castles in Ireland.
6. She married two times. Once because her Father and Mother wanted her to. Second because she wanted to own the guys castle.
7. She had her first child on a ship, and a day after he was born, she had to go up on her ship and fight.
8. She talked with Queen Elizabeth I.
There are many more facts about Grace O' Malley. But those are some of the basic ones. :)
I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Keep reading!
~Meghan
No comments:
Post a Comment