Hi!
Today I have some pain in my sides. It REALLY hurts. :( But I took some tylenol for the pain, it's getting better. :)
Tomorrow we are going to my Grandma and Grandpa Besse's house. We will be back on Friday (CHRISTmas Eve!!!!)
I can't wait until CHRISTmas! Can you???
Well anyway, my fish are doing good. Yesterday my dad took me my Frishers Big Boy, the food was REALLY good, :)
But sadly, Macey's (my Webkinz) ear was falling off...Those Webkinz just aren't made well! One of my sister's Webkinz's head was falling off!!!! Can you belive that??? They need to make the Webkinz better.
Today we are making CHRISTmas cookies. :) And I think we are going to make Jesus' Birthday Cake, we make one every year. :)
What do you do every year for CHRISTmas or Hanuka?
Well that's it!
Keep reading!
~ASB
No comments:
Post a Comment