We just finished watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
I am never going to face a spider again...
The spiders were HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOO CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!
But everything us was great. :) The giant snake thing didn't bother me.
Also, I love it when the ghost (who I think her name is Mindy Collins) who is the the girls bathroom or something, says: "I opened the door to say: 'go away!' and then, I died..."
I thought it was too funny!
Well that's it for now! Mommy's home!
Bye!
<{{{><
Madison Louise
I thought you weren't alowed to watch the Harry Potter movies. I've seen all of them and have to say that about to the 4th it gets a little innapropriate for people under the age of 11. The ghost's name is Moaning Myrtle. I found out that she is in Ravenclaw. If I went to Hogwarts I would be in Ravenclaw. According to description, that is where the smart people go.
ReplyDeleteMy dad watched the 1st and 2nd movies with us. I don't think we are going to watch anymore though.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think she's funny. :)