This is my last day for school until the 19th of January.
FLORIDA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
I'm kinda nervous about going through airplanee security, I'm worried they'll take away something that is special to me like they did last time. :( But I'm sure it will be ok, they don't take away stuffed animals or paper right? lol
I hope everyone had a great school week!
<{{{><
That's kind of mean that they took something away from you. No offense to them. I've been to Florida. It's fun! Are you going to the beach like I did? Hannah
ReplyDeleteFlorida has crazy security (they are very protective). Just make sure your scizors (or however you spell that) are under four inches. Also make sure that you don't have any liquids over 3 ounces. They might have to check through your bag but don't panic. They had to check the size of my scizors last time.
ReplyDeleteHannah: Yep! An island with a beach! :)
ReplyDeleteAzalea: Ok. sissors? Really? That's really weird.