It was a dark and stormy night, and I was sitting at my oak desk waiting for something exiting to do… I was Meg, Meg PI (Really it’s PieInk, but that’s a lame name to have in a Mystery book.)
Just then a dame walks in, she was slim pretty and really angry. She walked up to me and said:
“Margret PieInk! I told you a thousand times CLEAN YOUR ROOM!”
And I said: “Ma’am, I’m a PI (Private Investigator) Not a maid” Wrong thing to say.
“What did you just say?” The dame was getting desperate.
“I said. I am not a maid, I can solve crime cases.” That blew it.
The dame walked up to me and looked me straight in the eyes. Margret, I know you are in “Mystery Mode” But…
She didn’t have to finish.
I snapped out of it. “Oh, um, sorry Mom”
My Mom sighed. “It’s alright Meg but you have to be more alert.”
“I am alert!” I protested.
“I know your ready to take on some mystery cases, but for now your just Meg PieInk the girl who needs to clean her messy room.”
“I know, I know! I’m cleaning.”
“Alright, but hurry, Amy will be here soon and you don’t want to be cleaning while she’s here”
“Ok” And I start cleaning my room.
You’ve already know what my name is Margret PieInk. But I like to be called Meg or Meg PI. This is neat because PI stands for Private Invesegator, and I love reading about Mysteries.
And Amy is my best friend. She’s already used to my “Mystery Mode” Which is good or everyone would think that I was crazy if she didn’t tell them.
Amy was coming over to spend the night and my Mom had only one rule: “If your going to have a friend over, you’re room has to be clean.” Which is really annoying because Amy doesn’t care what my room looks like, and I don’t care what hers looks like either. I guess that’s what best friends are for.
Just when I picked up my last dirty sock off the floor, Amy burst in.
“Meg! Guess what!”
“What?” I jump up off the floor.
“You know that Mystery series you like, the one about....um…Troopy? No…Tricie?”
“Trixie Belden you mean?” I smiled.
“Yes! That, well, so many people at school like reading the books now that Mr. Bossy (Our princeabel) wants to make a fan club! And he wants you to be the president!!!!”
“Really?! Wow! Awesome!” We started jumping around my room.
“When’s the first meeting?” I ask.
“Monday at 4:00 right after school.” Amy answers.
“I can’t wait! It’s going to be SO MUCH FUN!”
We sit down on my bed and talk all about the fan club. What to do what to eat and what mysteries to solve. We both thought that this fan club was going to be tons of fun. But what we didn’t know was that is was going to be than just fun.
This story is really good.
ReplyDeleteThanks! =0)
ReplyDelete