Hi everyone!
So, right now I'm at Hearbeats (My Mom's work) And I'm doing things ;) And I'm bored, and sore from running yesterday at Youth Group and I'm tired and hungry...So now that I've told you what I'm doing, what are you doing? =0)
Oh, and I'm going to Rachel's swim team practice when my Papa comes to pick us up and than after that we're going to get something to eat. (Probably Wendy's or McDonald's. ;)) And than we're going to go back to my house and hang. =0) (My Mom's going to her Book Club at my Nana's house. :))
So, yeah, tell me what your doing right now or what you have been doing on this Monday. I've been at co-op the whole day...
Well that's it for now!
Bye!
~Zona
Well, I just finished school. I came up with an invention which is a skateboard for my American girls.
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteI have a skateboard for my dolls, what does yours look like?
~Zona
I haven't actually made it yet.
ReplyDeleteOh...BTW...My comment up there was done on my DSI at the YMCA...Cool huh? I just can't write posts...
ReplyDelete