Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Gadgets!

I added some cool gadgets to my blog! Wic Wac Woe (Tic Tac Toe) And a Pinball game! =0)

Scroll down and check them out! =0)

9 comments:

  1. Sorry, the Pinball game didn't work for some reason...But enjoy the Tic Tac Toe game! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking the new theme of Chrissa's blog? She is going to tell of her adventures at Hogwarts this school year. In the summer she will tell of her adventures with the Rebellion or Rebel Alliance, what ever you want to call it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her blog!

    It's Rebal Alliance...=0)

    ~Zona

    PS: I think I'll steal your idea...I hope that's ok...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fine with it. She am going to go through different books and movies I think. The year at Hogwarts is from Harry Potter. It will be at the time of the second book. Her adventures with the Rebel Alliance or the Rebellion is obviously from Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT TO PLAY THE KEYBOARD IN THE CHURCH SEVICE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool...=0)

    AWESOME! REALLY? THAT'S REALLY COOL! =0) GOOD LUCK! TELL ME HOW IT GOES! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um. I already played it when I posted the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...I didn't read the comment right, sorry...

    How did it go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wasn't able to play one of the songs. Unfortunatly, I found out that I couldn't play it till the service had started. Otherwise, I did great.

    ReplyDelete