Friday, October 1, 2010

A World Record

I think I just set a World Record for getting my school done a whole hour before 12:00...I'm so proud of myself!!!!

What was your shortest time of getting your school done? =)

5 comments:

  1. You are lucky! I can't get my school work done till around 3:00. I really like math!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math's ok...But reading and science are my favorite subjects =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing ocean science. It is alright. Right now we are learning about pinnipeds which are animals like sea lions, manatees, and seals. We call them pinnipeds because they come from the order Pinnipedia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'm doing Earth Science...But it's 6th grade still...I can't seem to get all my subjects done...lol But it's ok =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to get my school work done before lunch all the time, but this year I just can't seem to do that.

    ReplyDelete