Hi again! :)
I have checked out the whole series of Star Wars Rebel Force. And I have to read them all by 11-19-20. And I also have The Lost Hero to read too. And that book is HUGE. I hope I can read them all by 11-19-10.
Keep reading!
~Meghan
I have read the first three books of the rebel force series and loved them.
ReplyDeleteI am reading Corrie Ten Boom: Keeper of the Angel's Den, a Guide to Christian Apologetics (not as boring as it sounds), and Do Hard Things (I'm almost done with it). I am almost done with Corrie Ten Boom as well. It is really good but VERY sad.
ReplyDeleteCool! The Rebel Force books are good. =) (Im almost done with th first one.) Im writing a book, and Im hoping to self puplish it when Im done, Im going to save all my money so I can puplish it. =)
ReplyDeleteKeep reading!
Meghan