Hi!
Today I had Co-op, which was great! :)
My friend Erin is going to do a photo shoot with my friend and I next week. :)
Rachel (My sister.) Has a sore throat and a little fever, and I have a little sore throat too and it feels like there's something stuck in my throat so I keep coughing. :( It's really annoying.
But back to happy things! :) I'm making a couple of flip notes on my DSI. Flip notes are a bunch of pictures that when played together really fast, the seem like the pictures are moving. There REALLY fun to make. :)
Tomorrow is Tuesday. Which is library day! But if Rachel has a fever I don't think we can go. :( Or if my sore throat gets worse. I also won't be able to go to my Nana and Papa's house. :( I hope I'll feel good. Please pray for Rachel and I. :)
What have you been up to?
Keep reading!
~Meghan
We have been getting ready for our adoption homestudy tomorrow. I am getting tired.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your getting so tired. :(
ReplyDeleteI have completely changed the way my blog works. Well, maybe not completly. I now have 2 blogs on 1 blog. Just look on my blog and you will see that I have a page that says "my blog" and a page that says " my blog about dolls." That could be one way that you could have a blog about being a jedi, pirate, having AG dolls, and one just about yourself.
ReplyDeleteI looked at your awards that I can get. When you say altogether on post does that mean all the comments you have ever commented on a blog or do you have to comment that many times on 1 post?
ReplyDeleteIt's on one post, and make sure the comments are about the post. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! :)