Sunday, November 21, 2010

Piano Recital

Today I have my piano recital, I've done four recitals in my life, but I'm still nervous. When I was at the resharsal I messed up on one of my songs that I've played million times. I'm afraid I'll mess up in front of everyone. :( But I prayed to God to help me do it right, and I'm sure I will. :)

The songs I'm playing are:

The British Grenadiers (That's a type of solider in the British army.)

And

Fur Elise

I'm playing The British Grenadiers first and Fur Elise second. :)

Wish me luck!

~Meghan

2 comments:

  1. Are you playing those songs out of the orange performance book? I passed Fur Elise but not British Genadiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.

    I've passed that song already, I have three more songs left in the Performance Book (Two I am practicing.) and one in the Lesson Book. (That one I am practicing too.)

    After I finish those books we're going to start on Christmas songs, and then after Christmas is over we're going to start the new books. :)

    ReplyDelete