Go to this youtube page and click on playlists. After that find the playlist that says how to videos and click on it. Then, near the bottom of the list is a three part series about how to restring your doll. Lesia might be able to play sports like she wants.
Hi, Meghan! I'm Hannah from http://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/. I took this blog off of my links. :) I'm going to tell you a funny story about my Chocolate Lab, Sadie, for The Dog Award. So, one time, a few weeks ago, it was night time, and Sadie kept prowling around the house, and acting nervous. My Mom thought it might be a burglar, and my Dad checked it out. Turned out it was a hot air balloon! It was funny! Hannah
One time our dog, Buffy, was on her walk, and there was some ball thing in someone's yard and she thought it was something bad, so all her hair went up. It was so funny!
I got someone to put all of your blogs on their link list.
ReplyDeletehttp://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/
Cool! Thanks Hannah! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for telling her, but could you not tell her about this one? It's a private blog. But the other ones are fine. :)
ReplyDeleteGo to this youtube page and click on playlists. After that find the playlist that says how to videos and click on it. Then, near the bottom of the list is a three part series about how to restring your doll. Lesia might be able to play sports like she wants.
ReplyDeleteOk thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat youtube page? You didn't give me address.
Hi, Meghan! I'm Hannah from http://agfun.thewrightfamily.name/. I took this blog off of my links. :) I'm going to tell you a funny story about my Chocolate Lab, Sadie, for The Dog Award. So, one time, a few weeks ago, it was night time, and Sadie kept prowling around the house, and acting nervous. My Mom thought it might be a burglar, and my Dad checked it out. Turned out it was a hot air balloon! It was funny! Hannah
ReplyDeleteOh ok! Thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny Hannah! :)
One time our dog, Buffy, was on her walk, and there was some ball thing in someone's yard and she thought it was something bad, so all her hair went up. It was so funny!
~Meghan