Hi!
Nothings really happened since the last time I posted.
I have a terrible cold and sometimes my throat hurts from breathing through my mouth. :(
But the good things are that Rachel and I have been playing Pirates in our veranda. :) I'm the Captain and Rachel's my first mate. :) My name is Madison Sparrow and Rachel's name is Sara Turner. :) I have my own captain's cabin and we have a steering wheel and crow's nest. It's really fun to play! :)
Today is rainy so It was fun to pertend that we were in a storm. :) I also have a map to track were we've been. :)
School's been going good, but my book I'm reading for school is REALLY boring. :\ But everything is else is ok. :)
What have you been doing?
Don't forget to check out my other blogs! http://wwwwhatitsliketobeajedi.blogspot.com/ , wwwmydollsandi.blogspot.com and wwwwhatitsliketobeapirate.blogspot.com
Keep reading!
~Meghan
No comments:
Post a Comment