Chapter 4
“Ok, let’s go outside.” He started towards the window.
“No, no, no. I am not going to climb out of a window.”
“ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Madison , now!” Leon grabbed my hand and we ran through the door that opened into the hall.
They flew down the steps. And out the front door. But before they could get out onto the road, something landed infront of them.
“Well, look what we have here.” The thing said. It’s voice was deep and gravely.
It was at least 8 foot tall, it looked human but it had hair almost everywhere and it’s eyes glowed red. It had a brown leather thing on it’s chest with a seal on it, but Madison couldn’t tell what the seal was.
“L-l-leon…w-w-what’s g-g-going on?” Madison ’s voice barley worked.
“Oh dear, we have upset the, little lady.” The thing in front of them said kindly.
“The thing has a name?” Madison whispered.
“Oh my dear prince, I’ve only come to take you home! Your father is so worried about you!” Morvid said.
Prince?! Madison thought
“Father isn’t worried, all he wants is to lock me up until I’m 18 and then he’ll probably kill me. All he wants is my throne!” Leon seemed to be getting angry.
“Leon , we have to get out of here.” Madison said. She had to idea where she got the courage to say that.
“Oh, I see, you aren’t going to be come willingly, well, we have other ways of getting you too come. Like…” Morvid nodded towards the thing behind Madison and Leon.
The thing reached for Madison .
“No!” Leon , pulled Madison aside and pulled out, what seemed to be a handle of a sword.
The thing started the laugh. “You think you can stop me with that?”
But then something started to grow out of the sword, it looked like water and Jell-O.
But when it was done growing, it wasn’t water and Jell-O, it was a medal sword.
The thing laughed again and lunged at Leon , but Leon drove the sword through the thing.
The thing stood still as stone, and then it did turn to stone and crumpled to stone in the grass.
“Now, you can tell father that we had other things to do.” He said the Morvid.
Morvid looked angry. “I will.” And then we turned into silver light and disipeared.
“I-I’m fine, thanks.” She replied.
“You still want to help me?” he smiled.
“Are we walking?” Madison asked.
“No.” he whistled and a car came but not like in a normal car way, it came like the sword did, like water and Jell-O.
“Awesome, but, we can’t drive!”
“What do you mean? I got my papers to drive when I was 10. Now hurry up, we got to go.”
I hope, anyway. Madison thought.
And she ran out side.
No comments:
Post a Comment