Sunday, February 13, 2011

My New Book - Chapters 13 - 24

Chapter 13

When Madison woke up, she stretched her arms and legs and snuggled back under the silk sheets.

Silk sheets?!

Then her eyes jerked open. She sat straight up. She wasn’t in the Old Inventor’s house anymore, she was in a room with toys and dolls and books and pictures big enough to fill up the Old Inventor’s house with just one. Her bed was like the ones that people back in the 1800’s had, with like a ceiling on top.

Madison was still wearing her black clothes.

Where am I? She thought.

Just then a maid came rushing in. She had a black dress on with a white cap and apron.

“Good morning, miss. How did you sleep?” She had an English accent.

“G-good.” Madison replied.

“Here’s your breakfast, nice and hot.” The maid set out a wooden tray table filled with toast and eggs. “Do you need anything else?”

“Y-yes, if you please, where am I?”

The maid laughed. “Why you’re in Ilone, in King Luther’s castle.” The maid started towards the door. “One of the royal Blacks will be here to escort you to the king’s throne room, soon.” And the maid left.

Ilone?! How’d I get here?! I hope nothings bad happened to Leon. Madison thought.

She ate some of the eggs and toast, and she got out of bed to see if you she could find a way to escape. She went to the door and looked out, there were guards posted at each end of the hall. She couldn’t go that way. She went to the window. It was locked.

This is terrible!

She climbed back in the bed.

Don’t cry, don’t cry, everything will be ok. She told herself.


 “One of the royal Black will be here to escort you to the king’s throne room, soon.”

Madison stood there for a moment, trying to think about what she was going to do. Then she decided to look inside the jewelry box and put on some jewelry, when she found a necklace to went to put it on and tie it in the back.

Someone grabbed the back of the necklace and started to clasp it together.

“Let me help you with that.” It was a boy, about 15 or 16 he was wearing all black he had a black poncho and a black hat.

“Th-thanks.” Madison said.

When the boy was done and she turned around, the boy bowed bowed. “I am Mark Shiverlus, one of the royal Blacks.”

“Um hi, I’m uh…Madison Holl.” She smiled. “Just Madison Holl, nothing else.”

Mark smiled. “Very nice name.” He held out his arm. “I am here to escort you to the king’s throne room.”

“You know, I don’t want to go to the king.” She stepped back from Mark.

Mark looked puzzled. “Why?”

“B-because, h-he’s mean. H-he’s trying to kill my friend!” Madison stammered

Mark took a step forward. “The king wants to you come see him.”

“But I don’t want to see him.” Madison said.

“You will go to the king, he commands it.” Mark said his English accent made his words even scarier.

“No thank you.” Madison started to back up faster towards the bed.

Mark walked towards Madison. “The king commands it!”

“I said no!”

Mark quickly walked up to Madison and grabbed her by the arm.

“No! Let me go! Stop!” Madison yelled.

“Mark didn’t say anything, he just kept walking

“LET ME GO!” Madison shouted

“I will not let you go, you’re going to see the king.”

He dragged Madison all through the castle until they made it to the king’s throne room.

Madison kicked and screamed, all the way there. She didn’t want to meet the king.

“The king told me, if you would not come to see him willingly, then you would probably not stay and talk to him willingly, that is why I am going to see that you do.” Mark ordered the guards to open the large oak doors and he dragged Madison in.

Chapter 14

Leon had had a good day yesterday, he had found Madison and he was going to bring her back to her world, if she liked it or not, and he would fight his father.
But when we woke up that morning and Madison was gone again, he felt like her would die.

“I’ve lost her again!” He yelled.

The Old Inventor put his head in his hands. “This is just terrible.” Then he looked up. “Wait! Take my horse with wings! Fly and save her!”

“But I don’t know where she is.” Leon said.

“Didn’t you say that your father was trying to get, the little girl?” The old man asked.

“Yes.”

“Then go to where your father is, and your bound to find her!”

“Your right!” Leon grabbed the medal box and pushed the bottun, he jumped onto the horse and flew up and up…

“Thank you!” He called down to the Old Inventor.

The Old Inventor waved. “Good luck, my boy.”

Chapter 15

Claws sat on top of the newspaper office. It had been a quiet day, no body trying to steal anything. She just sat there thinking. All of a sudden she thought of Madison.

“I wonder if she’s ok, wherever she is.” Claws said to herself.

Then she had an idea. She stood up. “I’ll go and find out!”

She climbed down the newspaper office and ran to her house. She went into her room and hit a button, and room appeared and she went and got her hover board.

“Ok, let’s go.” She hit another button and the top of the room opened up and she flew up into the sky.

Chapter 16

Eon was bored, bored, bored, bored.

He went over to where he had pinned Leon the other day.

“I hope they got away ok.” He said.

Just then, he had an idea, he ran to the Old Inventor’s house and asked him if he had anything else that flied.

“Well sure, I have a board that flies. Here ya go, good luck!”

Eon took off into the sky.

Chapter 17

Mark dragged Madison inside the throne room.

There was a man in a black robe, he had black hair and a long beard and blue eyes that flashed like lightning, it was Leon’s father.

The man stood up. “Why, it’s Madison Holl! I’ve heard so much about you.” He started to walk towards her.

Madison tried to pull away from Mark’s grip, but it was too strong.

“Why do you fight us?” The king asked, he voice was full of mock sympathy.

Madison didn’t say anything.

The king turned to Mark, “I see she didn’t come willingly.”

“She did not, your highness.” Mark replied.

“You may leave us, Mark. I can handle her.” The king said.

Mark let go of Madison and bowed, and walked out the oak doors.

Madison had fallen when Mark had let go. She sat there.

“Come my dear, I only want to talk.” The king looked at her.

Madison felt a little shock, like you do when you go down a slide.

“N-no thank you.” She said.

“Come now,” The king reached down and gently put his hand around Madison’s arm and pulled her up.

Wow, he’s really strong; I wasn’t even trying to stand up. Madison thought.

The king led her over to a table, where there was tea and cakes set out. He pulled out a chair for her. She reluctantly sat down.

She looked around her, there where people dressed in black.

Maybe their the guards. Madison thought.

The king poured her some tea. Madison pushed it away.

“No thank you.”

“Well, if you’re not thirsty, let’s just talk.” The king leaned forward. “When did you meet Leon?”

Madison didn’t say anything. The king looked at her, Madison felt another shock, but this time it hurt more.

“When did you meet Leon?” the king repeated.

Madison didn’t say anything.

The king looked at her again, and this time it hurt a lot when the shock came.

“Ow!” She cried.

“When did you meet, Leon?” The king asked.

The shocks kept coming.

Don’t…tell…him…anything… Madison told herself.

Then one of the shocked was so terrible, Madison pushed against the table and fell to the floor, clutching her stomach.

“Stop! STOP!” She cried.

“I’ll stop if you answer my questions.” The king said. “When did you meet, Leon?”

“Th-three…days…ago…” Madison panted.

“Where?”

“A-at m-my h-house.” Madison felt sick, the shocks were unbearable. “STOP!” She cried. “PLEASE!”

“What do you know about him?” the king said.

“Nothing…OW...Just that he’s a prince…OW...And you’re trying to…OW... Kill him.” Madison couldn’t take it anymore. She used all her might and pushed the table over, and shocks stopped as the king fell over.

“Ahhh!” The king cried. “Guards! Seize her!”

Madison hurt too much, she felt sick, she couldn’t move. She felt someone pulled her up by her arms. She cried in pain.

When the king got up he said. “I’ve tried to be nice, but you don’t seem to want to corporate. Take her to the dungeon!”

The guard pulled her out of the room.

Everything started to get blurry, and then, everything went black.

Chapter 18

Leon was in the time and space continuum, he was looking for the portal that led to Ilone, when he someone came into the tunnel too.
“Who are you?” Leon asked.

“The name’s Claws, I’m trying to find my friend, Madison Holl.”

“Madison? I’m trying to find her too!”

“Then you must be Leon. It’s nice to meet you.” Claws smiled. “Do you know where she is?”

“Yes, my father has taken her to Ilone, I just need to find that right portal…”

Just then, Eon entered the tunnel, he was wobbling all over his board.

“Eon! It’s good to see you!” Leon cried.

“I’ve come to help you guys!” Eon said. Trying to keep is balance.

“I’m glad I have people to help me, I don’t think I could have done it by myself.” Leon smiled.

Just then, someone else came into the. It was the Old Inventor!

“I’ve come to help ya!” the old man said.

Leon smiled; he was going to save Madison!

Chapter 19

When Madison woke up, she was on a stone floor with straw all over it.

She hurt everywhere.

She tried to sit up, but the pain was horrible.

She lay there. I’m giving up. It’s all over! She thought to her self.

Then she heard an explosion.

She jumped so hard that she stood up.

“OW!”

She grabbed on to the bars of her cell for balance.

She saw guards (which were the royal Blacks) running past her cell she saw Things running past too and some Volaseagles, fly past also

Must be something big. Thought Madison.

She sank to the floor. She didn’t care what happened anymore, she was cold, hungry, wet and hurt everywhere.

Just then, Mark ran past. He stopped.

He looked at Madison with sad eyes.

He actually looks sorry for me. Ha, like he really cares.

Then Mark took out for keys from behind his poncho and unlocked Madison’s cell’s door.

“Come on, it’s not safe, people have broken into the castle.” Mark helped Madison up.

She didn’t fight him, she was too weak.

“What kind of people?” she asked.

“I’m not really sure, the other guards said that there’s one girl with a mask and she’s dressed all in black and another boy that’s all in green with a bow and arrow. That’s all I know though.” Mark answered.

“They’ve come to save me!” Whispered Madison.

“What was that?”

“Uh…nothing…” Madison said.

Mark eyed her, and then they kept walking.

They walked into the king’s throne room.

Mark set her down in one of the thrones.

“Thank for helping…me.” Madison panted.

 “Your welcome.” Mark smiled.

Then, the huge stain glass windows in the room burst open as a medal horse burst through them.

Madison screamed. Mark covered her with his poncho from the glass.

When the medal horse landed, it eyed Mark and Madison.

Mark waved his hand and a bow and arrow appeared.

“Don’t move.” He told Madison.

Madison nodded, she was too scared to move.

Mark stood up and held his bow and arrow at the down position; it had an arrow in it, just in case the horse started to attack.

Just then, someone came sliding down a rope, Madison and Mark didn’t hear.

The person grabbed Madison by the waist and started climbing back up.

“MARK!” Madison screamed

Mark whirled around, that’s when the medal horse started to attack. It charged towards Mark, Mark had to roll out of the way, he waved his hand and a sword appeared.

Madison had closed her eyes, she was a afraid of heights. She didn’t used to be, but after awhile of falling from high places, you get scared.

When the person had stopped climbing they set down on a roof.

“You ok, Madison?”

Madison opened her eyes.

“Claws!” She hugged the other girl. “I’ve been so scared.”

“It’s ok now. We’re here to rescue you.”

Just then, someone laughed in the distance.

“You guys are so slow! Come and get me!” more laughing.

“Is that?” Madison said.

“Yep, Eon.” Claws said. “Can you walk?”

“I think I might be able to.” Madison groaned.

Claws helped her up. “Come on, Leon’s waiting for us.”

And they started to walk across the roof.

Claws opened a window and they climbed inside, it was a bedroom.

“Leon will be in soon, I have to go help, Eon. He’s so immature.” And Claws climbed back out the window.

Madison was so happy.

They’ve come to rescue me! She said to herself.

Just then the door opened. And in came a royal Black.

Madison started to scoot back towards the window.

The royal black turned around.

“Leon!” Madison cried.

Leon ran and picked her up. “Madison!”

They stood there for a second while they hugged.

“I’ve been so worried!” Leon said. “I’ve lost you too many times!”

“I’ve been so worried about you!” Madison cried.

Just then the door was thrown open and the king and Mark and another royal Black came in.

“Aww, how touching.” The king said.

Leon put Madison down, he pushed Madison behind him.

“Leon, my boy, it’s been so long! I’ve been so worried!” Kind Luther said.

Leon glared at him “You weren’t worried.”

“Now, now. Calm down.” The king said.

Leon started backing up towards the window. “We have places to go, father.” He said.

The king glared at Leon. “Seize them!” he commanded the guards.

The taller royal Black seized Leon, he pulled his hands behind his back.

Madison leaned against a wall. She didn’t want Mark touching her anymore. “L-leave me alone.”

Mark grabbed Madison anyway.

“Now, that we’re all ready to corporate, let’s go. Sir Justin, take the prince to the tower. And as for her.” The king walked up to Madison and put a finger under her chin and lifted it up.

“Father! No!” Leon shouted.

“Shut up Leon!” the king snapped.

The kings eyes started to get really light blue. Madison closed her eyes, she prepared for the worst.

Then there was a scream. But it wasn’t Madison’s

Madison opened her eyes the man that was holding Leon was on the floor, he looked unconsciousness.

Leon was breathing hard; his eyes were really light blue.

“We are leaving!” he said.

As he walked up to Mark, Mark let go of Madison and ran out of the door. The king was just staring in horror.

“Your powers are stronger then I thought.” He whispered. He backed up from Leon and ran out of the door.

“Come on.” Leon panted.

“Are you ok?” Madison asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. You?”

“I’m doing ok.” Madison smiled.

Just then, Eon, Claws and The Old Inventor ran in the room.

“You guys done? We have to go!” Eon said.

“Yes, we’re ready, let’s go.” Leon said.

And they all jumped out the window.

Part Two

Chapter 20

Ever since they got away from that castle, they have been working on a battle plan to completely get rid of King Luther. The real reason the king wanted to kill Leon was because Leon’s powers were getting too strong, so if the king killed him, he would get Leon’s powers and would be able to destroy entire worlds.

Since Leon’s powers had been growing, he didn’t know really how to control them, so when he got mad, they would just pop out. It also made him tired, and sometimes sick.

It had been a year since they had escaped from the castle and Madison and Leon had gathered up people from all worlds to meet in a deserted world, where they could prepare for the coming battles.

Madison’s outfit had changed completely, she was wearing jeans and leather battle gear. She looked like the demigods looked like in Percy Jackson books. She didn’t like being the quiet and shy girl anymore.

Leon hadn’t changed much, he still wore his black leather jacket and jeans.

One day after Madison had been gathering troops for the army, she came back to the camp and saw burned tents.

Oh no! Leon! She ran to his tent.

She opened up the flap of the tent.

“Leon?” She whispered.

No reply.

She looked inside the tent and saw Leon, head in his hands on his cot just sitting there.

“Leon, what happened?”

“I can’t control them!” Leon cried. He looked up. His eyes were dangerously light blue. Then, lighting hit right where Madison was standing; she jumped out of the way.

“Leon! Calm down! Breathe!” Madison said. She went over to him and put her hands on his shoulders. He shocked her, but she didn’t care, she had to help Leon.

“Just breathe, what happened?”

“I was just checking on the progress of people we had in the army, but then all of a sudden they just appeared! And I couldn’t control them!” Madison could feel the electricity building up inside him.

“Leon! Calm down! Breathe! This will pass, people with asthma in my world have attacks like this too, but they have medicine for them. But your powers are just growing that’s why there hard to control, it wasn’t your fault, it’s just your body trying to get rid of the electricity that’s inside your body. You have too much of it.”

Madison could feel Leon calm down he started breathing normally again, his eyes went back to his normal light blue color.

“Th-thanks.” He said.

“Your very welcome. How many people do we have in the army?”

“980, when we get 10 more, then we’ll be ready.”

“I just got back with 10 more people. I think we’re ready now.”

Leon stood up. “It’s time.”


Chapter 21

After everyone had gathered, Leon, Madison, Claws and Leon, stood on top of Battle Rock.

“Attieion, everyone!” Leon called.

Everyone stopped talking and looked up.

“First, I want to thank all of you for volunteering to be in this army. As you all know, my…King Luther is trying to take over all of the other worlds, we must prevent me for doing so.”

Everyone started cheering.

Leon held up his hands for silence.  “We will split up into four groups. You already know what groups your in. Madison…”

“All you with the number one’s are with Leon. All of you with the number two are with me. People with three’s are with Claws and people with fours are with Eon. Everyone got it?”

More cheering.
“Alright!” Leon said. “Everyone in their groups. And…FOR FREEDOM!”

People started running into there groups and cheering.

Leon started to look tired.

“Are you ok?” Madison asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” He walked away.

Madison went up to Claws. “He’s not fine.”

“I know, he just won’t admit he needs help, he needs to rest.” Claws said.

Madison sighed. “I worry about him.”

Claws put her hand around Madison’s shoulders. “He’ll be fine, as long as he has us.”

Madison smiled and went to join her group.



 “Alright everyone, when you address me, it’s Captain. Alright? Now, does anyone know where we’re going?” Madison said to her group.

A bunch of boys started to snicker.

“You have something to say?” Madison asked. She’s become braver then she used to be.

“Uh…We were just…” one of the boys said.

“When you figure out what you were soupossed to say, tell me.”

“Sure, whatever.”

Madison eyed him. Then she continued. “Now, we’re going to Bearsvile. There have been reports of Things and Volesaeagle attacks. We have to go and put it to an end. Come on!”

They marched off to the hover boards.

When Madison had gotten on her hover board, the boy that had spoken earlier came up. “I…um…just wanted to say…”

“Yes?” Madison said.

“Um...never mind.” And he walked away.

Madison rolled her eyes. Boys. She thought.

And she started to fly up.

When her group got to the time and space continuum she said: “Now, the mission plan is to rid Bearsville of anything that works for the king. But, if you happen to get humans that work for him, that’ll help us very much. So prinsoners are ok. And try to protect the towns folk. Now, let’s go!”

And they dove into the portal to Bearsville.

Chapter 22

When Madison and her group arrived in Bearsville the town was a mess, people running from Things and Volesaeagles.

Madison ran into the battle, she had a bow and arrow.

She started attacking Things and Voleseaeagles. She down anything in her way. She often wondered if that shy girl she used to be was just a dream.

Then that boy ran up. “I just wanted to say…that I was sorry.” He said.

“I accept your apolaige, but now isn’t the best time.”

The boy stopped fighting, “I was wondering, if you could…”

Madison stopped too. “Yes?”

Then an arrow came flying right in between them.

“Look out!” Madison shoved the boy out of the way.

When she got up she turned around and saw there attacker.

Mark.

He was wearing his same old black outfit.

“Well, well. So isn’t Madison Holl.” He said.

The boy got up. “You know him?”

“Yes, a long time ago.” Madison narrowed her eyes. “What are you doing here, Mark?”

“Just doing what King Luther told me too.” He smiled a sly smile. “I see you’re not as shy as you used to be.”

“Being shy isn’t always a good thing.”  Madison snapped.

“I guess it’s not.”

“Why does he have an English accent like the Leader?” the boy asked Madison.

“He’s from the same world.” Madison said.

“The Leader? You aren’t still with the prince are you?” Mark said.

“Shut up Mark. We’re here because we’re going to put an end to King Luther’s rule.”

People from Madison’s group came closer to see what was happening.

The boy whispered into Madison’s ear: “What are your orders, Captain?”

Madison stood there for a second. Mark’s stare made her uncomfortable
She nodded towards the boy.

The boy nodded towards a couple of other boys behind them, they started to advance on Mark.

“You really think your going to capture me? I’m a royal Black. They don’t come easy.” He walked right up to Madison.

The boy started to get his sword ready. Madison moved her hand in an ok motion.

Mark started to stand a little too close for Madison.

She had learned from Leon how to do a Wello field.

She gathered all her strageth and made one, pushing Mark away and on the ground.

“You were too close.” Madison said.

Mark sat up. “So I see.” Just then, the other boys advanced towards him.

“Another time perhaps?” And Mark vanished.

Madison turned away angrily. She hated it when someone would embarrass her like that. And flirting wit her! She had had enough of Mark, to last a lifetime. She thought back to the day when he had dragged her out of that room just to meet the king, she flinched as she remembered the shocks the king had given her. She shook her head to clear it and ran back into battle.

Chapter 24

When Madison’s group returned to camp, Madison had gone right to her tent.

She down on her cot and sighed.

Why can’t I ever do anything right?

Just then, Leon came in.

“How’d it go?” He asked.

She sighed. “Ok.”

Leon sat down beside her. “Everything ok?”

“Truth? No.”

“What happened?”

“It was Mark! He was there and he’s just so…”

Just then, Leon felt a twinge of selfishness. Mark was always trying to get Madison.

“Don’t worry about it; he’s not here now is he?” Leon said.

Just then someone burst into the tent: “There here! There here!”

“Who’s here?” Leon asked.

“The enemy! The enemy!” and he ran out of the tent.

“Tell me why me why we let him in the army, he says things twice, it gives me a headache.” Leon said as he walked out of the tent.

Madison smiled.

When they got out of the tent, they saw Mark coming up.

Madison tried to blend in with the crowd when they approached. She bumped into that boy.

“Oh, sorry.” Madison said.

“It’s alright,”

“I never got your name, what is it?”

“Justin.”

“Cool, mine’s Madison.”

The boy smiled, just then, Mark appeared right in front of Madison.

The crowd started to move away from Mark, in fear.

“Not as brave as I thought.” Mark sniffed.

“Just go away Mark! Ok?” Madison said.

“Why?” Mark leaned in close. Then he was lifted into the air by something. Madison looked and saw Leon, using his powers lift Mark off the ground.

“Leave. Her. Alone.” Leon said.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you two were together…”

“What? No! We’re just friends.” Madison said quickly.

“It’s ok if you don’t want to admit it, I understand.” Mark said.

Then, Leon started to shock Mark.

“Leon! Stop!” Madison started to run up to Leon, but his power seemed to take over his entire body, she was thrown across the ground, she hit the ground so hard, she passed out.

Justin ran to her. “Madison!”

When Leon got himself under control, he dropped Mark on the ground, gasping.

When he saw Madison his eyes got wide, and he ran away.

Mark was speechless for a change. He just stared at the unconscious Madison on the ground.

“She needs help.” Justin said.

Since no one was moving, Justin yelled: “Take him to a holding cell!” he pointed to Mark. “And help me get her to a doctor.” People broke out of there shock and did what they were told. It took four men to drag Mark to a holding cell. Justin and another boy carried Madison to her tent.

When doctor had come and gone, Claws and Eon showed up.

Justin stood up. “Where’ve you been?”

“We were walking, and when we came back, everyone was in a panic. What happened to Madison?” Claws ran up to the cot.

“Mark came and Leon got mad, when he started to talk to Madison and Leon started to shock Mark, and when Madison tried to stop Leon, his powers took over him and threw her across the ground and she hit her head.” Justin said.

“Where’s Leon?” Eon asked.

“He ran away when he saw what had happened.” Justin replied.

“I’ll send out search parties.” Eon went to leave.

Claws caught his arm. “I don’t think that’s a good idea, Leon’s powers are making him sick, he needs to calm down. We all know the only person who can help Leon now.” She looked at Madison.

Eon nodded. “I’ll go talk to Mark. We might get some information out of him.” And he left.

Claws went over to Madison’s cot. She took Madison’s hand.

“Come on Madison, Leon needs you. We all need you.” She whispered

No comments:

Post a Comment