Chapter 34
Leon and Mark stood there.
“Now what?” Mark said.
“I-I don’t know.” Leon said. “Mark, do you really like doing what King Luther says?”
“Not really,” He grabbed his head in his hands. “I-I…”
“I-I was walking, and then two men…in black…got me and took me to…the king…and he…did…something…to my…head…and…” Mark was feeling sick.
“Yes, yes, you’re doing it!” Leon said.
“MARK!” King Luther came up the ladder to the roof.
Mark’s head was throbbing.
“This is wrong Father. You brain washed Mark just so you could have him for your army. That’s wrong!” Leon yelled. He stood in front of Mark to protect him.
“Come now Leon , there isn’t a reason why we are fighting…” the king started.
“Yes there is!” Mark said. “You are trying to hurt Leon , just to get his power.”
“Silence, Mark!” the king shot a lightning bolt at Mark, Mark fell to the ground.
“Father, this is wrong!” Leon yelled. His powers were getting worked up; he shot a lightning bolt at him.
The king blocked it with his own lightning.
The fight was on. The king and Leon took turns throwing lightning bolts at each other.
Mark lay there, and then he felt someone trying to help him up. It was Madison !
“Madison …your…back.” He groaned.
“Yes, and I’m here to help. What happened to you?” Madison said.
“I guess I’ve been brainwashed…this whole…time.” Mark said.
“Well that’s good, because, Ian Kabra turned good too.” Madison smiled.
Mark smiled back.
Just then, lightning hit Madison , knocking her down.
“Madison ! Your back!” Leon said.
“I’m going to get rid of you, once and for all!” The king bellowed. He gathered all his power and shot it at Madison .
“NO!” Mark jumped up and blocked Madison .
The lightning hit him. He fell to the ground, motionless.
“Mark!” Madison yelled. She got down beside him. “Oh Mark, don’t die, it’s going to be ok!”
“No, Father!”
“What? I didn’t do anything.” The king said, he put up his hands.
“You did too!” Leon yelled, he shot a huge bolt of lightning that the king. It hit King Luther. He fell to the ground. Dead.
“All this time, I’ve hated you Mark, but, now that I know you were brainwashed, I feel terrible.” Madison sobbed.
“It’s…alright…” Mark’s breathing was labored.
“Please, don’t go. We can start over.” Madison said.
“Yes.” Leon said. “We can all start over, I’m sorry too.”
“I forgive…both…of…you.” Mark said. “And…I’m…Sure…If I…did…through…this…we’ll…be…best…friends.” Mark said.
“No! Don’t die!” Madison sobbed.
Mark laughed. “No, I’m not going to die.”
Leon and Madison smiled at eachother.
Same old Mark. They thought.
Chapter 35
When they got back, they took Mark to the hospital tent.
Leon and Madison went back to her tent.
“You know what?” Leon whispered.
“What?” Madison said.
“I think you’re a great little sister.”
…
The next day, Madison packed up her things, to go back home.
“I have no idea what I’m going to tell my grandpa when I get home.” Madison told Claws.
“Just tell him, you were kidnapped.” Claws suggested.
“I could, but what if they ask by whom?”
“Say you never saw your kidnappers.” Claws said. “Because they kept you locked up in a room.”
“I don’t know…”
“Trust me. I’m a super hero. I know these things.” Claws smiled.
When Madison was about to leave, she said her good byes to all her friends.
She gave Claws and Eon a hug and walked up to Leon and gave him a really big hug.
“Did you say good bye to Mark?” Leon asked.
“Yep.” Madison smiled.
Then she gave him a hug and walked to her hover board.
She ran back and gave Leon another hug and flew off up into the time space continuum, but this time, for longer than two minutes, but not forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment